Monday, November 9, 2015

The Cuddly Lion is a Threads Costume Contest Semi-Finalist- Vote for Us!

We are totally honored to be chosen as one of the 5 Semi-Finalists in the Threads 2015 Costume Contest!


There is so much creativity and cleverness in the Threads Halloween Contest Gallery, and we are totally humbled to be chosen as one of the top 5 this year. What amazing company we are in! 

I do have to admit to going a bit crazy getting this Little Lion costume just-so. I know it is just Halloween, but I love beautiful materials and well-crafted garments, and I can't just let all that go even for a costume! You can read about the details in the blog post

And Leo is putting on such a fantastic performance, he's so into the cute lion act! I had that fear in the back of my head that my little 7 month old might not much care for being covered in fur, but he is was such a great sport, and genuinely happy to be part of that craziness that is Halloween.


And here's our little circus act! (I did make all our costumes, but Leo's is the pièce de résistance!)




No comments:

Post a Comment