Friday, February 26, 2016

Call for Pattern Testers: Plush Toy Pattern

Hello dear readers! I humbly admit, I have been keeping some secrets from you... I have been working on some patterns.

The first pattern will not be for clothes, but for a plush toy. No special experience is necessary, other than a sewing machine and a general knowledge of sewing. (You could probably even do it without a sewing machine, it would take longer but would be extra special!)

If you have been following my Instagram, then you will have seen some sneak peeks. Aren't they gorgeous?

So, if you would be interested in pattern testing this pattern, please sign up for my pattern testing list so that I can send you the details!

I plan to have a clothing pattern ready later this year, so if you are only interested in clothing patterns just indicate this on the form.



Subscribe to our pattern testing mailing list
* indicates required

I would like to test patterns for:



No comments:

Post a Comment